Kids and Youth
"Children are not the church of tomorrow. They are the church of today."
We believe that children and youth can experience God just as adults can. The foundations for a successful life are laid in childhood and adolescence. That is why it is important for us to guide children as early as possible to take responsibility for their own lives and for other people and thus become leaders in their own generation. For our programs we have a great building and a great property at our disposal.
The King's Kids team in Hainichen offers different programs for children and teenagers. These currently include
- CU: Meeting for teenagers from 12 - every second Wednesday from 5:30 - 8pm
- GoCamp: missionary youth camp in the week after Easter
- Teenager Leadership Training (TLT)
- PreTeens Program - Preparing for the most exciting phase of life
- "Glühwürmchen" Worship dance for children - Thursday 4 - 5:30pm
- Children music projects
- Soccer camps
- Summer camps
- and others
If you have a heart for the young generation and you want to join our team long-term or for a shorter period of time, we would like to hear from you!