Missionary Care Foundations Course
[Member Care: the formal and informal efforts to develop, preserve, and restore kingdom workers for effective service.]
Would you like to...
... support the YWAM workers in your location to thrive and grow in their personal lives and ministry?
... help YWAMers when they face challenges, stress or crisis?
... avoid staff leaving prematurely?
... help your staff and teams be all God wants them to be?
IF SO, THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
SUBJECTS AND BASIC SKILLS INCLUDE
- 7 Care Support Systems
- The missionary life cycle
- Transition & Re-entry
- Scope of stress/Cross cultural stress
- Conflict resolution
- Listening and coaching skills
- Helping others through grief and loss
- Depression, suicide
- Caring for families, third culture kids and singles in Missions
- Team dynamics
- Risk and contingency planning
Catagory A: 500€
Catagory B: 400€
For more information contact us at: email@example.com